In these times of drastically reduced reimbursement rates and higher costs, managing metrics & efficiencies in an agency’s operation is critical. Wasteful, redundant and time consuming processes increase agency costs dramatically.
- Do you have low staff productivity?
- Or maybe your agency has consistent trouble receiving 485s and F2F paperwork?
- Are your hospice costs per patient day too high?
- How about those consistent issues with accounts receivable, denials and bad debt?
An objective evaluation of your organization’s internal performance can deliver a critical perspective on the processes, skills, and risks that are presently in place, identifying areas needing improvement and assisting you in the development of a plan to correct flawed operations. Let us help you decrease costs, reduce backlogs and increase the quality and efficiency of your organization. Do you know what your critical metrics are?
State Survey Preparedness and Deficiency Resolution
Whether you are preparing for a Medicare survey, a state licensing survey or responding to deficiencies identified in a recent survey or complaint investigation, CompassWise consultants can help. Specific activities we may suggest range from chart audits to review of policies and procedures to creation of a plan of action in response to deficiencies. CompassWise also has extensive experience in helping agencies prepare for Joint Commission and CHAP surveys.
– Sandy Ruka, MS RN, Executive Director, Visiting Nurse Home Care and Hospice of Carroll County
– Carol Brody MSN, ED.,RN – President/CEO Care and Comfort Nursing, Laconia NH