As a leader of a Home Health or Hospice Agency, does this sound like you?
- I need to my operations to be more efficient.
- One of my managers needs more mentoring than I can provide.
- It’s time to prepare a strategic plan.
- I need to fill a critical leadership position.
- How do I handle a merger?
The pace of change in home health care and hospice is breathtaking & bewildering! Highway interchange.Gone are the simpler days when there was more time to strategize, when you were able to keep closer tabs on all areas of your organization. We now live in times of extraordinary change – in everything you do, as the leader of a home health care organization today. It doesn’t matter if you’re non-profit, or profit based. The Affordable Act, ACOs, changing referral relationships, unprecedented government and payor oversight, scarce resources, and decreased reimbursement are challenges you face every day. Everything is more complex today and the pressure & pace of decision-making can be overwhelming. It is the strongest executives and Boards who seek guidance & support in these turbulent times. We’re here to help you!
Who are we ?
CompassWise is comprised of three experienced home health business leaders, each of who has been CEO or Executive Director of their own Home Health agency, Hospice or Association.
We have over 100 years of experience among us. We have been where you are now. We have sat in your seat and seen the world through your eyes. We have guided agencies to success in challenging times with limited resources and competing priorities. Joan has managed more than 13 mergers. Peg and Joan have built two hospice houses. Joan has been CEO of one of the largest Home Health and Hospice agencies in New England. Susan has extensive training in Strategic Planning. Peg has been a CHAP surveyor and helped start several hospices. We have all recruited scores of Hospice and Home Health leaders. We have all sat on health care boards. We believe in Guiding the way through shared wisdom, working together as partners with you to find the best answers for individual situations.
- the strong leaders you need for success- for today and tomorrow.
- Develop stronger procedures and more efficient operations in your agency
- Find new ways to enhance outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Work with your board and management team to develop a realistic, grounded and usable strategic plan– a plan that will work for you to meet your financial and operational goals.
Call Joan Hull, R.N, MBA today at (207) 985-2751 for a complimentary no-obligation discussion. Let’s see if by working together, we can help you and your organization become more effective and resilient in these turbulent times. – As we have done over the past four years for so many others just like you.